Friday, May 4, 2012

Excitement is building....

A friend of Owen's who has spent time in the Charlottes stopped by this week.... as he was describing an evening floating in the waters of one of the pools on Hotsprings Island, while the stars and the Northern Lights competed for his attention - my anticipation level certainly started to rise. Good thing probably, since I will spend this weekend scrubbing, power washing, sanding and, if the weather cooperates, painting and caulking... I need good thoughts to get me through all that work!!! Also of importance was the fact that the clouds do seemingly part up there - I had visions of never seeing the light of day, other than as it filters through a dense, ominous blanket of clouds - perhaps there will be stars, northern lights and, dare I hope? - sun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment